Monday, April 23, 2007

For Those Who Missed It

For those of you who couldn’t make it last night to hear me preach at First Baptist Woodstock….shame on you!! Not really. I understand that everyone has their own lives to tend to and are busy with all sorts of things so it's all good. The good news is you can still see it!! Go to this link and you can watch. I am not sure how long it will be up, but it will be there for at least the next couple of weeks. If you don’t want to do that you should be able to order an audio copy of the message here. Thanks to all for your kind and encouraging words, and your prayers and thank you to all who were there to support me…you are the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice......You did not look like a rookie at all. You appeared very relaxed,
confident, and well prepared. God has many wonderful things in store for you my friend and I am excited to be in the mix with you. And that whole strawberry shake thing is a parental failure on my part. I'll try to learn from my mistakes with the next one. See you soon.

Josh said...

Great message. Well done. God spoke to me through it. Looking forward to serving with you soon.