Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mister Rogers And Me

Do you remember watching Mister Rogers? Do you remember when he would come in singing "it's such a good feeling...?" Do remember how he would always go to his closet first thing and change his more dressy coat for his more casual one, and then he would do the same with his shoes? Then, when he was leaving he would do the opposite, do you remember that? Well, I do. And today I felt like Mister Rogers because I had a meeting with this guy (it was awesome by the way...very cool guy) this morning so I when I got ready I put on my "chucks" and a t-shirt. That is what I like to wear. That is just me. But then I went home for lunch with my wife and baby, and when I was about to leave to come to the office I realized, I can't wear this to the office! So I put on a sweater, and changed my shoes. For some reason when I was changing my shoes I felt like Mister Rogers. I dress one way for work and then one way for play. I guess that is what Mister Rogers did too. Well, not really much of point I am trying to make, except that I felt like Mister Rogers, but he was way cooler than I am!

1 comment:

David Jacks said...

So when is noah gonna start his blog?