Monday, April 02, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

  • Mondays are not my favorite day of the week. I think Mondays should be considered part of the weekend and no one is allowed to do anything on Mondays except for spend time at home with your family. That is what I think...or maybe that is just how I feel today. I did not get home till late last night, and then I stayed up later than I should have, and today I am paying the price...it would probably be a lot better if I had some Starbucks.
  • Starbucks and Mondays. That is probably a good combination. I should have went there first this morning. Then maybe I would not feel like someone beat me in the head with a 2x4 repeatedly.
  • Maybe I should go Starbucks now....I think I might...well at the very least I am going to get some coffee...iced coffee that is...its my favorite...plus it is getting hot outside and who can drink hot coffee when it is hot besides seniors and war vets?
  • Which reminds me, I was at Wendy's the other day and the older couple in front of me ordered cheeseburgers, fries, and coffee. Who drinks coffee with cheeseburgers? Seniors and war vets...that is who. It's just weird.

No comments: