Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why I Love Coffee Shops

I really love coffee shops. I mean that, I really do. I am sitting at one now constructing my message for Sunday. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love coffee shops.

1. I love coffee. But even if I didn't there are always other things you can get and still enjoy the coffee shop, like smoothies, muffins, cakes, milkshakes, etc.
2. I love the environment. It is so inviting, comfortable, and relaxing.
3. There is something for everyone. You can always find something at the coffee shop to enjoy.
4. You can stay in the coffee shop and hang out for as long as you want and they don't care. There is no pressure to buy anything, and there is no pressure to leave.
5. Most of them offer free Internet. Who does not like free stuff? Who doesn't use the Internet?
6. You can meet all kinds of different people. Every type of person goes to a coffee shop, from the old to the young, the business man to the hippie.

Yep, those are just a few reasons I love coffee shops.

No comments: