Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 HUNDRED!!

This is my 100th blog!!! I know that pales in comparison to most of the bloggers out there, but I have been doing this pretty consistently since about February or so....and well its a big milestone for me. Thanks for those few and faithful that read...I greatly appreciate you stopping by and leaving the occasional comments.

If you are a reader of this blog...email me from time to time and let me know what you think. Also, leave me some comments. I will keep on blogging....random thoughts, serious topics, and whatever else there is to say....but one thing is for sure...I will not use this blog to personally attack anyone. For some reason there are those out there that for whatever reason or another take it upon themselves to use there tiny little blogs as hitching post for thriving leaders they don't agree with or don't like. This blog will never be used for such. Anyway....celebrate the 100th blog with me....and by all means stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Congrats on your centennial post and kudos on your comments regarding blog intents. Can't wait to see the offices.