Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An Anxious Moment


A few weeks ago I made the announcement here that Heather was pregnant. Today she went to hear the heartbeat. I was unable to be there because I left this morning to go to Memphis with J.R., Todd, and Jason to help J.R. with some final moving stuff. So, in order for me to hear the heartbeat I told Heather to call me while she was in the room so I could hear. Well, after several minutes on the phone waiting to hear the heartbeat....it never came. Needless to say I was a little concerned. She then told me she would call me back in a minute. That, as you can imagine, seemed like an eternity. I began to pray as I was driving down the road.


My phone rang several minutes later and she told me they were going to do an ultrasound. She told me she would call back when she was done. I went back into prayer mode and anxiously awaited the phone call.


It turns out everything is fine!!! Praise Jesus!!! They miscalculated how far along she was. She is only 9 weeks as opposed to 14 weeks....which makes a big difference. Her due date is January 25, 2008 instead of January 2. Heather sent me this picture of the new baby!!

No comments: