Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Wife!!!

Today is my beautiful wife's 22nd bithday. I have the most awesome and beautiful wife in the whole world. I am so blessed to get to spend my life with this woman. She is not only an awesome wife, but she is an incredible mommy to our son....and our unborn baby. This is the second birthday she has spent pregnant. What an awesome b-day present! I love you my bride and I am going to do my best to make this an awesome birthday for you while we are here in San Antonio....Happy Birthday!!! May I remind you on this day of how much God thinks of you with these words....

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you (Psalm 139:13-18)."

No comments: