Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Madness

This is Monday to me....

1. Woke up at 4:30am to leave for Xtreme in Panama City
2. Rode on the Newsong bus for 7 hours with Heather, Noah, and about 10 other people...Noah did surprisingly well...praise Jesus
3. Got to PC and unloaded a whole bunch of equipment...and "gear"...as the roadies call it...and it was HOT!
4. I ran a couple of miles and about died of heat exhaustion....I was soaked when I came in...tough run today...tough run
5. It came a torrential down pour and lightening set off the fire alarms in our hotel
6. The Days Inn we are staying in is nice....not really...I am pretty sure this room has had some interesting things done in it...if walls could talk
7. The first thing you smell when you get off the elevator on the main floor is the always pleasant aroma of beer...lovely indeed!
8. For some reason when you stand on the side of the streets of Panama City people driving by like to scream stuff at you...probably don't even know they are though
9. Noah discovered brownies today...and he loves them
10. Looking forward to seeing pastor tonight and hearing Will Goodwin lead worship...he's pretty darn good...Michael is fortunate to have him there at Oakleaf
11. I am really pissed that I am not going to be at the first real Freedom launch team meeting on Wednesday
12. Jason will take care of business for me...he is awesome...so glad he got to hang with us this summer...though I am pretty sure he thinks we are insane
13. I was sitting in on the sound check a few minutes ago...the lights they have are incredible...we definitely need to get hooked up with some of those...$3000 a pop though
14. If God so leads anyone to buy some of those for us...don't hesitate...just call Todd
15. I really hope it doesn't rain everyday this week...I really want to play with Noah on the beach
16. If your considering it...don't purchase the LG Chocolate phone...it really sucks...I almost through it off the bus today...it is about as useful in a million pieces than it is in one...
17. First order of business when I get home is make Verizon give me a different phone

No comments: