Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday In The Mark

This Saturday to me............

1. I was supposed to go tubing with JR and Todd....but the rain came down
2. I went to lunch with my 2 favorite people on the planet (3 if you count my unborn baby) Heather and Noah...and the rain came down
3. We looked at a couple of town homes over in Acworth, GA....and the rain came down
4. We put Noah in a front facing car seat as an experiment...I left the back window down....and the rain came down
5. We went out with some awesome friends tonight who are so passionate about following the will of Jesus....love those guys, and as we sat in Chili's about ready to leave....the rain came down
6. Connected with 2 young couples leaving Chili's tonight...some of Heather's friends she grew up with....very cool...looking forward to the potential of developing those relationships
7. Noah fell asleep in the car on the way home...when we got home the rain was really coming down...kind of difficult getting a sleeping baby out of the car when its raining real hard
8. I was going to go running today.....but the rain came down
9. Dang the rain
10. GO DAWGS!!

No comments: