Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday In The.....Mark!

Saturday in the Mark....this is just some thoughts from today.....

1. I got my haircut today at Amanda's...she is the best and because I am some what family...its cheap
2. I am looking forward to our Freedom pre-lanuch team meeting tonight
3. Someone told me I was a "novelty" yesterday...I honestly don't know if that is good or bad
4. I am up to running 2 miles...that's pretty darn good for me....5k here I come!
5. The diet is going good so far...but a huge juicy double cheeseburger from Wendy's sounds pretty darn sexy right now
6. Next week I am headed to Panama City to hang out with Pastor and work a little at Xtreme
7. Heather is going to PC too....I am glad her and Noah get to crash on the beach all week
8. NewSpring is going to be awesome tomorrow...I cannot hardly wait
9. Last night Heather and I went to Malia's and they had a band playing Celtic music....not a big fan...but the Iced Americano lived up to its reputation
10. Jesus would definitely not listen to Celtic music...but I am pretty sure He would dig on some Stevie Wonder

No comments: