Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday In The.....Mark!

This was Saturday to me......

1. Noah slept till about 8:30 this morning...he really missed his bed...so we took advantage
2. Ran 2 1/2 miles today....for me that is far...almost at 3 miles...big milestone
3. I got lapped about 3 times by this one guy at the park...he is has been running longer than me so I am not intimidated...you got to start somewhere
4. Went to Verizon to get my stupid LG Chocolate replaced....they said it was my fault...AT&T is looking good right now...
5. Went to the Lake to ride the Sea Doo's again...definitely a little sore from being thrown off about a million times
6. Trying to get things ready to go to Orlando for a few days...going to go do the SLU thing...
7. Looking forward to going to North Star in the morning...should be a lot of fun
8. Verizon has really irritated me today...and I always brag on them....they better fix this problem
9. I am really disappointed about something...what a waste...is all I can say...
10. The Lake really made me tired....I am out..................

No comments: