Friday, November 16, 2007

I Was Apart Of It

New York, New York. I flew into New York on Wednesday morning. We spent the entire day walking through Time Square, seeing sights that I have seen on TV for years, and even took the subway (where I had a very interesting experience) over to see Ground Zero. I wish I had more time to spend there but we only had one day to make the most of it. We are in Schroon Lake New York doing a conference with Pastor, but we flew in a day early to spend the night in the city. It was AWESOME. We caught the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, ate huge sandwiches at the Carnegie Deli, saw Alicia Keyes live in concert outside of CBS studios, saw Ed Sullivan Theatre where they film David Letterman...we saw all sorts of stuff...it was awesome!! We head out tomorrow morning...can't wait to see my Noah man...here are some pics....











1 comment:

Teri said...

LUCKY!