Friday, November 30, 2007

My Friday 7

A possible Friday installment on Mark's blog...."My Friday 7"

1. Ready for the weekend....have battled various infirmities this week and am ready to just chill
2. Really hope that Missouri loses to Oklahoma Saturday
3. I also hope West Virgina loses to Pitt....this would be a great Christmas miracle.
4. I am unsure about the SEC Championship game...I mean if it ain't GA then who really cares? But then again whatever helps us in the BCS rankings then that is who I hope wins.
5. I am really looking forward to season 2 of Heroes to be over so I can finally watch it....when it comes out on DVD...I am really behind...but I got hooked when someone let me borrow season 1
6. Noah's first birthday is coming up on Monday...unbelievable!
7. My sister's news at my mom's birthday party the other night was hands down....AWESOME!! God is so awesome...I am so pumped for them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE me some Heroes. Masi Oka (Hiro) is my fave.