Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crazy Week

It has been one crazy week...here is the run down:

1. Went all over town delivering Christmas Gifts to partners of Pastor's Bonfire Conference...which is worth checking out by the way.
2. Went to Downtown Atlanta 2 days in a row...probably could have scheduled myself better but one was last minute.
3. Thanks to my friend Drew I had lunch with the founder of an awesome ministry to the homeless called SafeHouse....you really need to check this out!! Phillip is awesome and so is what he is doing!
4. Attended a small meeting with a group of church planters and other ministries downtown put on by a non-profit group called Surgence. Very cool...and also worth checking out.
5. Went by to visit my boys at Freedom as they were hanging out on the lift to get bikes for underprivileged in Acworth, and Shea and I got a flat tire and we ended up atop the lift helping out for few minutes while the car was being fixed...what Freedom did this week is unbelievable...way to go guys!!!
6. Had a meeting this morning...not really what I anticipated...and it left me with one question....WHY? That's all I'll say about that.
7. Tomorrow I'm moving....which is always fun!

No comments: