Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Waiting For This...

I've been waiting to post the information in this blog for a long time. I've been referring to the big announcement for the past couple of weeks. Well, today...I am making it. Perhaps it's not as big to some of you as it is to me...but that's ok. Several months ago I posted about God's call on my life to start a church. I then posted about the 2 big obstacles I was facing in the beginning of our journey. Those 2 obstacles where a place and a name. Well, we have overcome those obstacles. We did this about a month or so ago, but we've been holding out because when we made the announcement...we wanted to do it right. Well....I think we are doing it right. Here is the announcement...

God has called us to launch REVEAL Church, a.k.a. THE REVEAL, in Flowery Branch, GA!!!! We are so pumped about God's call on our life to launch THE REVEAL!! Link over to our info. site and let us know what you think...Our desire is that you will pray for us as we embark on this mission in Flowery Branch to bring transformation by loving Jesus and people and REVEALing Him to everyone, everywhere!!

4 comments:

KTP said...

Dude, you are so awesome, I love the reveal website.

Todd said...

pumped for you guys! the site looks awesome!

Aaron Brookshire said...

That rocks man! Site looks great!

Teri said...

Great Website Mark!