Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Thoughts

1. I'm learning that being a church planter means your mind never turns off....which changes the whole dynamics of sleeping.
2. My wife could go into labor at any moment now...which means I can't go very far from her.
3. I am going to have 2 kids under the age of 2 really soon...I'm pretty sure I'm never sleeping again.
4. Speeding tickets are stupid. I was on such a good streak. Dang cops.
5. I am going to make HUGE announcements on Monday so stay tuned!!
6. I am pumped about getting these HUGE announcements out in the open!!
7. Lightening rod....that is funny....if you knew why you would think so to...
8. I am so happy for Shea and Amber....welcome to the world Keegan!!
9. I'm excited about Evolve conference....I've told several people to go this week...you really don't want to miss it!!
10. Freedom is coming VERY soon....I'm so excited for those guys!!!

No comments: