Monday, January 07, 2008

YES

Yes....I am seemingly risking everything to plant a church.
Yes....there is a lot of uncertainty.
Yes....I'm scared out of mind.
Yes....it's a whole lot of work.
Yes....it's crazy.
Yes....I'm stressed out about it.
Yes....there is an easier journey.
Yes....there is a safer path.
Yes....it does seem a little stupid.
Yes....I'm doing it anyway!

On the flip side.....

Yes....there is way more to gain!
Yes....God certainly CALLED me and will certainly provide!
Yes....God comforts me when I'm heavy hearted!
Yes....God will reward the faithful work!
Yes....God does extraordinary things when He calls you to do something crazy!
Yes....God meets me in my time of greatest stress!
Yes....God promised to be WITH me not that it would be easy!
Yes....God IS WITH ME...what could be any safer?!?
Yes....what seems stupid and impossible with us is a set-up for God to the EXTRAORDINARY!!
Yes....I'm doing it, and extremely pumped about it!!!!!

No comments: