Monday, November 24, 2008

Echoing Angels

On the 16th of November we had our second of three PreLaunch Worship Experiences. We were so very fortunate to have Echoing Angels come and lead our worship. It's kind of crazy how it all happened to work out for them to be there. We never had any real plans to bring someone like them in, but it just so happen we met one of the band members who shared the heart they have for the local church and their desire to serve and lead people in worship. They came and ROCKED the freakin' house!! But it wasn't there music that blew me away as much as it was their pure desire to serve. These guys are the real deal. I've had the opportunity to be around a whole lot of bands that play "Christian" music, but these guys by far are the most real, sincere, and servant minded guys I've ever been around....and they are filled with freakin' talent!!! I am a fan of these guys and I hope to make them a regular occurrence at Reveal Church!!

No comments: