Monday, November 03, 2008

MY WeekEND

Had a GREAT weekend...here are some things I did, or didn't do...
  • Halloween night we gave out tons of candy, the kids brought even more home
  • We also gave out hot apple cider, coffee, and dessert for the parents (people loved us for that...just trying to meet our neighbors)
  • Remembered the Sabbath and tried to keep it holy
  • The Bulldog game made it hard for it to stay holy :-)
  • Why is it that we lose at least 2 games every year and why can't we beat UT and UF in the same season...frustrating
  • Spent some time with my awesome family
  • I love my family, I am richly blessed!!
  • Read a book about Starbucks
  • Went to church and worshipped Jesus
  • Also heard an incredible message on politics from PK @ 12 Stone...you should download it

No comments: