Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Beginnings

Well...its been a long time since I found myself writing a blog...heck I only wrote a few in the past, but nevertheless it has been a long time. But I am here now and I hope to write more often. I reevaluated what the purpose of this blog will be, and after much consideration I have decided it will not really have any purpose. It will be merely just ramblings. Ramlings I suppose of a young white anglo american preacher, because that is what I am (I am not to sure about the anglo part...I think that means white dude, if it doesn't then I am all these things but that...it just sounded good). If that is some how a purpose then, well, that is my purpose I guess, and I have one in fact...so I guess that makes me in denial of having a purpose. Nonetheless, these will be ramblings, similar to those of the Tall White Man who lives in Millington, TN, but unique to who I am, and who God has made me and is continuinig to fashion me to be. They will be ramblings that reflect who I am...a Christian, a preacher, a Southern Baptist, a husband of one wife, a Georgia Bulldog football fan...and things such as that. So with that in mind Hello again...and I hope to talk to whoever might peer in and stumble on my insignificant ramblings soon...blessings!

No comments: