Monday, April 09, 2007

Another Monday

Mondays are not my favorite...I think I have mentioned that before. But today I have some exciting things I am doing. I am going today to have a meeting with Casey Graham who is the Connections Pastor at Mountain Lake Church. I am pretty excited about getting to hang out with him because they are doing a phenomenal job with small groups. I can not wait to hear what he has to say about that. I am also excited today because I read several great reports of what God did yesterday. I can't believe New Spring Church had over 10,000 people come to their services this weekend! God is doing great things there! Gary Lamb's church, Ridgestone Church, had over a 1,000 and they are only 2 years old! Wow!! Makes me really excited about the future, and what this blog will say next year! Oh, how I can't wait!!! Still a Monday...but this one is better than the last.

No comments: