Tuesday, April 03, 2007

....Die GATORS!

Stupid Gators....I hate the Florida Gators. I am really disappointed that Ohio State...who I could really careless for as well...had their opportunity at 2 national championships and lost both of them to the same freaking team...and unfortunately it was the Florida Gators. This is ridiculous. This has to be the worst year in college sports. I would like to do my part as a GATOR HATOR (I spelled it that way on purpose) by casting my judgement upon them...here goes:
  • I hope the GATORS lose every game this football season!
  • I hope Tim Tebow gets injured the first game!
  • I hope the Gators get GATOR-AIDS!
  • I hope the Gators never win another national championship in any sport, even if it is water polo...EVER!
  • I hope that the GATORS get put on probation for something so that even if they did win they would have no bowl eligibility and as a result have terrible recruiting for the next 100 years!
  • I hope the GATORS get eaten by real gators!
  • I hope the GATORS.......slowly but surely wilt out of existence!
  • I hope that the University as a whole becomes one those tech schools you see advertised on TV for training car mechanics and such!!

That is what I hope for the GATORS...total annihilation...GO DAWGS!!!

2 comments:

JamieGator said...

So sad, so sad!! I hope that you will consider some therapy to help with your obvious mental scarring at the hands of The University of Florida Gators. 15-2 since 1990. What will it take to heal your psyche? You might want to consider upgrading your mental health plan. Long live Ray Goof!!

JamieGator said...

You also might want to consider removing that picture of yourself. It can't help with your fragile psyche.