Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stirring In My Heart

Several things stirring in my heart. I believe there is something huge about to happen. I believe I (we--you know who you are) are on the brink of something larger than finite minds dare to even grasp. Just some things that are in my head and on my heart:

"God is in the business of strategically positioning us in the right place at the right time."
~Mark Batterson (In The Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day)

"The Lord spoke...(to Moses)....you are to take possession of the land and settle in it because I have given you the land to possess (Numbers 33:50, 53)

"...You will see greater things than these (John 1:50)."

God is awakening my heart to the vision! God is awakening my soul to the dream! God is speaking, I am listening...He is moving...I am moving!

No comments: