Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nervous, Terrified, Anxious, Scared...Just To Name A Few

These are just some the adjectives I would use to describe how I feel this week as I prepare for the preaching moment on Sunday night @ FBCW. The message is coming together well, but I am just freaking nervous. It is unbelievable how overwhelming you can feel when you do this thing called preaching. The Bible calls it a foolish thing, and sometimes quite frankly you feel like a fool when you are doing it, but nothing is better than taking God's Truth and speaking it to others and seeing their lives changed. Pray for me as I prepare, pray for me as I preach, and pray that lives would be changed. This is a significant event for me, but it could very well be even more significant for someone else as God does what only He can do through His Spirit and His Word.

No comments: