Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up


Had a very cool weekend. I did several things this weekend and here they are:


1. Had a great time hanging out with this guy and his wife...they are so cool, can't wait till they move to GA with their family!

2. Got to sleep in a little with my beautiful wife and my favorite little boy on the planet...Noah!

3. Went to a wedding which proved to be very interesting for more than one reason....it was out door and it was raining is just one of them...Congrats Lisa!

4. Had several people chillin' over at my house on Saturday night...and we indulged in the always delightful homemade strawberry milkshakes...can't believe that a couple of people did not like them...something is horribly wrong with them...but it worked out good for me and Stevie!

5. Worshipped at MLC on Sunday morning where my buddy Stevie was co-leading worship...it rocked...Stevie did awesome, and Shawn rocked the house as usual...God is doing unbelievable things through Shawn and MLC...they rock!!

6. Went to the Varsity after church and took in enough calories for the rest of the year by eating their infamous chili dogs and french fries....mmm...so good, but back to low cal's and the gym today!

7. Went to Turner Field and froze to death watching the Braves destroy the Marlins in great seats (see pic)...I literally did not feel my toes or my face for about 2 hours...Go BRAVES!! World Series baby...mark it down!!

8. Hung out with my wife and baby at home for a few hours before bedtime...good times!!

No comments: