Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh What Jubilee.....

I am here in Branson, MO traveling with my Pastor and helping work the Jubilee Conferences put on by pastor's son-in-law....hard to believe that these are the same guys who put on Xtreme Conferences, but nevertheless. It's always cool to hang with my Pastor, and of course always good to hear him preach like he did this morning. It's also cool to hang with Dr. Jerry Vines. He is so awesome!! Got to chill with him briefly at Starbucks, and helped him sell some of his cd's and books. He is so down to earth. He is a pastor at heart, and a pastor of pastors. Can't believe I get to hang out with guys like Johnny Hunt and Jerry Vines. Not really in to all the Southern Gospel music or all the shows they do, but it wasn't designed for people like me. The senior adults love it, to them there is nothing better. It is funny how different my generation is from theirs. Can't wait to get back in town and get to researching on some things regarding the future.

No comments: