Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On The Road Again

We just drove through St. Louis on the way back to Woodstock...first time I have ever seen the St. Louis Arch. It was pretty cool. Not as big as I thought, but it is by no means small. I am looking forward to getting back to GA to see my wife and baby, even though they will be asleep when I get home. It has been a good trip. I got to talk to my pastor and get some great wisdom. Traveling is fun...but it is exhausting, don't really know how people do it all the time. This trip is just the beginning for the next few weeks. The next trip I am leaving on comes up on Tuesday. I will be gone for 10 days. I am very excited about the trip, it is once in a lifetime, however, my wife isn't going, so I am not excited about that part of it. Onward we go.....

No comments: