Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Survived Student Camp!!

Arrived back to my residence in Canton, GA Friday evening at around 6pm having returned from one crazy week with the students of FBCW. We had a great time! Panama City is an interesting place to take a bunch of teenagers to when your main goal is teach them about spiritual things. Anyone who has ever been to PC knows what I am talking about.

The beach was awesome, the competitions were exhausting, the worship was incredible, the students were awesome, the preaching was good, and the Late Night sessions were absolutely hilarious. I participated in a lip sync medley with the counselors that had me dancing like a backstreet boy, and rocking out like a rock star. It was AWESOME!!

I love the beach and I love the sun...I just wish my wife and baby were there with me...I missed them so very much and was glad to see them when I returned....it was fun, but I am always glad to be home.

No comments: