Sunday, June 10, 2007

In The Land Of the Alamo

Heather, Noah and I left ATL yesterday evening around 6:15 and arrived in Houston for a 2 1/2 hour lay over finally arriving at our destination in San Antonio, TX at about 10:30. We flew Continental Airlines. This was my first time flying them and I must say I was very impressed. They, for some reason, put us in first class on the way from Houston to San Antonio. It was a short flight, but it was good to be there so that we could very easily put Noah to sleep and because when you are a big guy like me you love the space. I will definitely be flying Continental again. The fares are reasonable, the people are nice, and the free upgrade to first class sealed the deal....I am sold.

Now that we are here in the home of the Alamo we will be attending our denominational convention. I am sure there will be some interesting things for me to blog about over the next few days so stay tuned. I have never been to one of these meetings so I am interested in seeing how it goes. Until then.....

No comments: