Thursday, June 28, 2007

My BIG FOOT Experience


All the Memphisites have been telling me of the beloved BIGFOOT Restaurant in downtown Memphis, TN. Well, Tuesday night a group of us went and it proved to be as delicious as they had prophesied to me. I ordered the BBQ Nachos...and the infamous BIGFOOT cookie (unbelievable). The only problem is that I ate way to stinking much and the BIGFOOT experience carried on through to the next day......I was still feeling its effects at dinner time the next day as a matter of fact. But it no doubt lived up to its reputation...which I have heard so much of. It was an awesome atmosphere and the food and service were great!!

Memphis is a cool city....a lot of night life. Went down to Beale St. Just watched people be people. Then we went to the Mighty Mississippi River late....couldn't see much but it was very cool to see the lit up bridge and Memphis skyline from the river's edge at night!! Very cool trip.

No comments: