Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Church Planting And Basic Training

The Freedom Team, minus 1, is up here in Toccoa at Church Planting Basic Training. The people in the conference for the most part are really nice and cool...I must admit however that church planting and the GBC is an interesting thing. I am not to sure what they think about us yet with our crazy hair, torn jeans, and flip flops. I am pretty sure that most of the people thought we were here for the student camp that is going on simultaneously with this event. I must be honest though...we don't really fit the mold of baptist preachers...but truthfully, I like it that way. Hanging with the guys is always fun and filled with lots of laughter. It does suck that I am in a room by myself, but that is just how it is. I am sure there are more stories to come about this week so stay tuned.

No comments: