Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4...And What's In Store

Today we utilized practically all of the amenities in JR's new neighborhood. We hit the pool for several hours after working out this morning, then we played a little tennis. About the only thing we didn't do is play on the playground...I am pretty sure if we had done that we might have looked like complete idiots. However, that has never stopped us before on some of the things we have done...

After spending the day at the pool we headed inside for a salad buffet. We had just about every kind of salad and salad ingredient you could possibly have. We through some chicken on the top and kept it low cal. I didn't take to much to the Asian salad that Teri made...but that's only because I like the American salads just fine. But it looked good and everyone else loved it so its all good.

Later we are headed to Acworth Beach to catch the fireworks on the lake. This is the place Heather and I got married and they always have one of the best fireworks shows...even though the majority of times I have gone it has rained...but the weather looks good...so far....so I hope it holds out. That's the 4th for me!

No comments: