Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Losing With Class

My friend Landon, and co-laborer in the mentor program with Pastor Johnny, is a die hard Gator fan. He is an alumni...and a true, honest fan. Early in the season we had a little wager. It went like this....if Florida wins against Georgia I have to wear a Gator shirt (God help me), and if Georgia wins then he has to wear a Bulldog shirt....Well we all know the outcome. Today Landon fulfilled his end of the deal as he has worn a Bulldog shirt all day. He wore it in staff prayer breakfast, and in staff meetings. Pastor even had him stand and show everyone he was wearing the T-shirt in prayer breakfast. He is a man of his word...and that's losing with class! I am just glad the Dawgs played to win on Saturday and I am not wearing a Gator shirt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought of that, there's some gator fans at WRC I'd like to see in some good ole red and black.