Friday, November 02, 2007

Wilmington, NC

I am in Wilmington, NC this morning. We drove through the night on the Newsong bus. Thanks to some Tylenol PM I slept most of the trip. Some of the other guys are playing some golf....but I am not much of a golfer so I am hanging out at a local coffee establishment with free WIFI called Port City Java. It's a pretty awesome place. I am drinking a black and tan...not the alcoholic kind but a dark chocolate, caramel, and white mocha...delicious. Plus I am enjoying the always pleasant, free WIFI. Could of went to Starbucks...but free WIFI wins every time. Sorry Starbucks.

We will be doing another Men's Conference featuring Pastor Johnny tonight and in the morning...but today is a free day to hang...so that's what I am doing. Hanging and trying to figure out where to plant a church in the metro ATL area....

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Make them take you to Britt's donuts before you leave!! It will change you life!