Friday, December 07, 2007

My Friday 7

1. I am not sick this weekend....and I am excited about that!
2. We are getting really close to nailing a location down....that is pretty darn exciting!!
3. Noah's 1st B-day party is Saturday....I love that kid, I just can't believe it has already been a year!!
4. Being Noah's dad (and the baby girl coming soon) and Heather's husband is one of the greatest joy's of my life!!
5. I can't believe that my 1 year mentoring under Pastor Johnny is almost over...we crammed a lot into 1 year and it went by super fast....it has been AWESOME!!
6. I hope Ohio State destroys LSU in the Nat'l title game...of course if they do they might give them a 2nd shot at it...possibly even a 3rd
7. Freedom...I am so pumped for those guys!!! I love them...all of them from staff to the launch team...I am praying for you all....God is about to rock the face off of Acworth, GA!!!!

No comments: