Monday, January 21, 2008

Thoughts From Sunday...

1. Visited Oakleaf yesterday for the first time...they are doing an awesome job...way to be brave Michael!!
2. Freedom...you guys are so awesome!!! I can't wait to see the transformation that God does in Acworth through your influence!!
3. I'm really disappointed in Brett Favre and the Packs...can't believe he choked in OT...
4. I can't wait to attend Evolve...and Unleash...I also want to attend C3 and Drive...after Perry's rebuke...I'm gonna do my best to make it happen...
5. My son Noah is the coolest....Jason captured him in all his handsomeness....thanks Jason...can't wait to see the rest!
6. Sorry Teri about the Packs losing...I really was pulling for them...
7. Snow....maybe next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember being more depressed over a game than I am right now. I feel betrayed somehow.