Sunday, May 04, 2008

WeekEND Review

1. I spent some time on Friday with my family and hitting yard sales...great day!
2. Saturday we hit some more yard sales looking for baby stuff....
3. Saturday evening we headed up to Dawsonville, GA to the Ayers family reunion...good food and good times!!
4. One exception to the good times at the reunion came when a swing made of steel hit the car and left major damage...the worst part is that it was my mom's car....I had borrowed it to save money on gas...I have never felt so bad:-(
5. Went to The Point Church today...I really like Daniel and Brian...great guys!
6. I love learning from other churches...I know that the time is coming when I will not have the luxury to spend this much time learning from other churches...
7. I must say though...I can't wait for that day!!

No comments: