Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Miscellaneous Day

Today was a cool day. Picked up furniture that was donated to Freedom Church by Northstar Church. Can't believe how generous they have been. They gave us more furniture than we could actually take. Much thanks goes out the guys at Northstar!!

In addition to picking up furniture I played a little tennis with J.R. That did not go so well for me. It has been an incredibly long time since I played tennis so I pretty much looked like a complete and total idiot running around the court with a tennis racket swatting at flies. Maybe next time will be a better experience.

After the tennis we went for a little run. I pretty much suck at that too, but I definitely need to get better at it. A lot less eating and a lot more running is what I need.

Got pulled over on the way home from running. Nothing is more horrifying than those blue lights flashing in the rear view. I knew why they pulled me over. I wasn't speeding or anything, my tag is expired. I paid for the new ones, but we did it through the mail for the first time and for some reason they have never sent them. The officer told me they came back good, which I was pretty sure they would because they already cashed the check. So fortunately I did not get a ticket. The irony of it all is that I just told J.R. today I have not gotten a ticket in 5 years....the streak continues...hopefully for a lot longer.

Talked a lot about the future and Freedom Church. So very pumped about this endeavor. Tomorrow I will share all about this and what it has to do with me.

No comments: