Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Freedom Announcement

Freedom Church. This is the dream. Now it is the reality. Freedom IS coming. I am going to join. I have joined. I have committed to join the staff of Freedom Church as the Connections Pastor. I will be on the team with some of the most gifted and talented people I know, J.R., Todd, Jon, and Stevie. Our desire is that God will use Freedom Church to reach Acworth, GA and the World. We are in a time of stategizing, fundraising (show me the money), moving (some of us...trying), praying, creating, dreaming, networking, learning, fearing, believing, and trusting. God has called, we have answered. Join us as we seek the mission of God to take the Gospel to the world. Partner with us as we dare to dream and live the impossible. Go to freedomlive.net and learn more about Freedom Church, and see how you can partner with us in spreading the hope of Jesus.

I could not be more excited about what God is doing. I am pumped to see what God is going to do. I cannot wait to do life with the guys of Freedom Church. Let's dream huge, let's live in the realm of the impossible (Ephesians 3:20)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, where is the sign up?