Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

Just had some thoughts today...these are a few.

1. How much different is it going to be waking up on Sunday mornings in a few months?
2. I wonder where I am going to live when Freedom starts.
3. Teaching Sunday School was awkward this morning.
4. Parking is crazy at my church.
5. The cheesy rice stuff I had for lunch today was delicious.
6. Why in the world do they call them "pews"?
7. Speaking in front of a crowd of thousands is way better than speaking to a crowd of 10.
8. It is really smokey outside today and it reeks of burntness.
9. I have not had an iced coffee (and they are my favorite) in 4 days.
10. I learned yesterday that watching a baby is hard work...my wife is AWESOME!
11. I wish I could dunk.
12. Will they have choir lofts in heaven?
13. Who thought that wearing crazy robes to sing in was cool?
14. I can not wait to see what happens at Freedom Church...even though it is so scary.
15. Why in the world is it called Sunday School?

2 comments:

Josh Bradley said...

I also wish you could dunk!

Jon said...

"4. Parking is crazy at my church."

Yeah, especially if you park next to the stinky dumpster next to the trailer!!

:-)