Sunday, June 03, 2007

This Ship Is Battered...

That ship...well...thats me. For the past couple of weeks I have been playing basketball with some friends, about 2 or 3 times a week. The past 2 times I have played I have walked away with an injury. The other day I jammed my finger...well it got re-injured yesterday and I also managed to sprain my ankle. So....since last night I have been hobbling around everywhere looking like an idiot. I have shook a lot hands with people as well and out of routine I extend my right hand...that is coincidentally the hand with the jammed finger.

I am going out of town tomorrow to go to student camp in FL, so I won't be playing any basketball. Hopefully when I return I will be completely healed...if so that means I will be returning to the court...and when I do.....its on!!

No comments: