Monday, August 13, 2007

In My Absence....

In my absence from the blogging world for the past few days....
1. I went on a road trip with pastor to Conway, SC...around Myrtle Beach...we left Friday morning and returned early Saturday morning...I got home at 5am
2. I had lunch alone with Heather...thanks to DeeDee!
3. I had dinner with Todd and his family...and coffee...and he spent more on 2 drinks than I did for my whole dinner
4. I ate Sunday lunch at Todd's and discussed Freedom stuff with a gifted couple who we can't wait to get connected into the process
5. I read this blog from this guy...and well...God is doing His thing
6. I watched the Falcons get destroyed...hope this is not a reflection of the season to come (by the way I am glad Vick's not gonna play...I hope he goes to jail and is never allowed to wear a Falcon's uniform ever again)
7. I ate a delicious double cheese burger from Wendy's...its ok...just had to get it out of my system
8. I had to fix Noah's crib....he stands up now in the crib and watches for us to come get him so I had to lower it so he does not go tumbling over the edge...can't believe he is getting so big!
9. I still have no A/C in my car
10. I have become a little concerned about the way I feel about "church"
11. I have been puzzled by the concept of quartets and mini choirs...a.k.a. "praise teams"
12. I have discovered that I am preaching for the college students at FBCW...short notice, but whatever
13. I have realized that I really like Andy Stanley
14. I have started to realize that weight loss takes time, patience, and lots of discipline...I refuse to give up

No comments: