Thursday, February 07, 2008

Insight

Today I was able to get some insight from some guys who are really doing it in the church planting world. I always appreciate getting outsider’s thoughts on what God is leading us to do in Flowery Branch, GA. It's pretty easy to accept people’s insight when you are in the beginning of this process, because you are still trying to figure a lot of things out. It probably becomes more difficult when you think you know it all later. I never want to be at a place where I am not willing to let others peek in and give us feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mark,
my name is hunter and i am a worship leader at a plant in sugar hill, GA. anyway i recently got the call to plant (in knoxville, TN) and i'm looking to connect with guys that are a couple steps in front of me in the process. i would love to be able to hang out with you and gain some insight from your journey. if you could shoot me an email i would really apprecaite it.
thanks for your time.
hunterlouiswright@hotmail.com