Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday To Me

  • The excitement of having 2 babies never ends....a lot of late nights and early mornings...that was definitely the case this morning.
  • I went to REVOLUTION and it was AWESOME....one word Gary....WOW!
  • Ran into the guys from this church....they told me they were knockin' em out this morning...and according to Brian that's pretty "hard" to do :-)...these guys are cool
  • I did a lot of reflecting and praying today...big things for REVEAL...
  • We have been working on a lot of things this weekend, some things that probably should have been done a month ago...I am just a freak about making them just right
  • I am looking forward to a good week....ready to keep rollin'...we got lots to do during this preparation time for launching REVEAL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good use of words there bro I laughed out loud!