Thursday, March 27, 2008

D-Fat From 5th

With a little over a month to go in the D-Fat competition we are trailing in the back of the pack in 5th place. This is a little disappointing...however, the heat has been turned up over the past couple of weeks and I think you are going to see team REVEAL make a quick jump to the front of the pack and REVEAL (sorry I couldn't resist) our true potential. I'm not saying we're going to take the lead just yet, but we will end there. Regardless, I'm losing weight. I am down a minimum of 12 pounds since beginning, and that's a good thing. I have a long way to go, but I'm determined. Bottom line....we may be 5th now, but we're gonna be, as the Jeffersons might sing, "moving on up!" I don't care how far Gary rides on his bike:-) or how good Ross' personal trainer might be.

No comments: