Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter As An Observer

Easter 08' has come and gone and I spent it as an observer. I spent my time attending events and services, reading blogs about other churches, and talking to some planters about their experience. It's good to observe because it is in observing that you learn....or at least you should. On the flip side, however, there is an explosion building up inside of me as I wait and anticipate what is to come for Reveal Church. I am so excited for the next phase of the church planting process. Sometimes it makes me crazy because I become weary of the learning and observing and am ready to start putting things into action. But as with everything you must endure the process, learn all you can where you are, plan like a wild man and stay consistently moving. This is what I'm doing.

No comments: