Monday, July 07, 2008

Fusion Visit

We took the opportunity to visit Fusion Church in Suanee, GA yesterday. Had a great time. Tony McCollum is a fantastic communicator and his message really nailed me right where I was in my journey of following Jesus. I could tell his heart was full and he was ready to bring it...and he did!! We also were able to enjoy lunch on their dime because they had a "Cook-In" to celebrate the 4th and invited everyone. Yummy! Thanks for lunch guys!! I really loved the experience at Fusion. Great people and great atmosphere. We really felt welcomed!! Tony also took the time to encourage this young crazy church planter and that meant a lot!! God is doing awesome things through this church and I look forward to seeing more as they reach people with the message of Jesus!! Keep rockin' it Fusion!!

No comments: