Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stuff

It's been a while since the last blog....here are some hits from the Mark...

- Been busy planning the next step for Reveal Church....
- Announcement to come on what we're planning really soon
- I could not be more excited about College Football starting this weekend!
- Go Dawgs!
- Thanks to Shea and Amber Heather and I went on a date last Saturday...it was awesome!
- DNC...wow...this is very interesting...funny actually
- Noah loves to watch "D" (aka Wheel of Fortune)
- Recently I discovered free wifi at a local bar called Jeffery's...way cooler than a coffee shop
- I've missed the rain glad to see it again
- It's pretty sad when you get excited about paying $3.38 for a gallon of gas
- When I got married almost 6 years ago I distinctly remember paying .79 per gallon for gas
- This weekend is going to be awesome...can't wait!!

No comments: