Thursday, September 18, 2008

Netflix: My Hero Of HEROES

Last year I was given the set of Heroes Season One. Not a big Sci-Fi guy, but I was told that this show was awesome. From Disc one to the end I was hooked. I missed season 2 because I was still trying to catch up on Season 1...Now that Season 3 is set to start on Monday its time for me to catch up. I went to Blockbuster to try and rent Season 2, but they charge $5 bucks a disc and and there are 4...it almost cost as much to rent as it does to buy. I am not about to buy the set because I can't justify purchasing something I know I will only utilize one time. There in lies my dilemma. But then I remembered Netflix. Monday I signed up for a 2 week free trial, Wednesday I got my first disc, this morning I mailed it back, and I should be receiving disc 2 in the next day or so...all at the cost of $0! You can't beat that. Netflix is my new Hero...and if all goes well...I will be able to fully catch up and not pay one dime!!!

No comments: