Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Week

  • Spent some great time with my great friend/brother-in-law JR...I asked a lot of valuable questions, got some incredible insight, and just had fun
  • Had the majority of the Freedom staff crashing at my house for Catalyst
  • Had a great time at Catalyst....with the staff and wives
  • Connected with some old and new friends at Catalyst
  • At Catalyst I was crazy challenged...and encouraged
  • Steve Fee is incredible
  • I know it's wrong but I really wanted to jack a lot of the AVL equipment from Catalyst...especially a couple of those flat screens around the stage...they prob wouldn't even have missed them there were so many
  • Father forgive me for that last statement
  • I definitely need to get some rock star clothes...wonder if I could send a support letter for that....
  • Got to meet and hang with Austin Porter...awesome guy pumped about what he is going to do in expanding the kingdom of Jesus
  • I missed my little ones terribly...they stayed with family while we went to Catalyst
  • I have watched football all freakin' day
  • I've also worked on a whole lot of stuff for next weekend
  • I am crazy nervous, excited and jacked up about next weekend
  • Go Dawgs!
  • Great week!!

No comments: